Industries Serviced by Olympic Tool and Die
Olympic Tool and Die specializes in the design and manufacture of flying cut-to-length, pre-pierce and notch, embossing and forming dies for the Roll Forming industry.
- In-line Dies
- Fly Cut-to Length
- Forming/Embossing Dies
Our dies work in fast-speed Roll Forming applications providing:
- Versatility using multiple gags
- Precision with pilot pick-up units
- Dies capable of flying on complex 3D paths
- Light weight fly cut to length dies without compromising the strength and durability of the dies
Roofing Tile, Cladding, Siding & Metal Building
Olympic Tool and Die has developed innovative ways to provide Metal Building and Roofing manufacturers with both products and processes to improve production efficiencies and lower costs.
Back to Top
Complex Progressive Dies for the Automotive Industry
For many years, we have provided the Automotive industry with complex progressive dies to produce:
- Seatbelt harness buckles
- Seat tracks
- Window tracks
- Impact beams
- Engine Frames
Heavy Gauge Components used in Rail Car & Trailer Industry
We have considerable experience in the design, testing and manufacture of forming, pre-pierce and cut-off dies to produce heavy gauge components.
Rail Car Industry
- Roof Sheets
- Side Sheets
- Reinforcing Door Beams
With forty years experience, Olympic Tool & Die Inc. has been applying our engineering and design skills to assist major Photovoltaic companies with custom, innovative mounting solutions.
Mounting systems that can be customized to blend into building architecture or landscape availability
Our extensive knowledge of tool and die design as well as project management is of great value in this burgeoning industry.
Whether it is a re-vitalized design or still a new concept, Olympic Tool & Die Inc. is ready to help bring it to market.
Back to Top
Our special expertise in designing, manufacturing and installing custom solutions for the health care industry allows us to fully understand your requirement and develop cost-effective solutions to manufacturing problems.
For a manufacturer of intravenous tubing, we designed, built and installed special equipment to:
- Cut and coil PVC tubing to various lengths
- Move connectors from a vibrating stainless steel bowl feeder to be inserted into the ends of the coiled lengths to complete the operation.
- Band the coiled finished lengths with a heat-sealed paper strip
Furniture and Appliances
We provide the Furniture & Appliances industry with:
- Cut to length dies
- Crimping Dies Tube piercing and angle cut dies and machines
- Complex 3D checking fixtures and gauges
- Pivoting welding fixtures, complete with automatic clamping systems
Lighting and Heating Industry
We provide the Lighting/Heating industry with:
- Draw Dies for reflectors
- Perforating dies for radiator components
- Piercing and Forming Dies for BBQ components
Back to Top